Monday, November 26, 2007

PTPFDistress



It's an acronym... I think it's involuntary; like PPS...

Answering a few brief questions....

#1 No, I'm not dead or something.
#2 Yes, I'm getting to that.
#3 WOW, you make it look easy.
#4 No there really isn't much that embarrasses me anymore. Embarrassment requires dignity.
#5 Really? Awesome... Vegas huh?
#6 I agree that Grapple's *pronounced GRAPE-L*(Apples that taste like grapes) are wrong on EVERY level imaginable.

#7 I have a recipe for "Rumples" -tm Rumples2007- that are guaranteed to fuck you up. JUST in time for the holidays.

One dozen will cost $12.50 If you'd like to order through the blog make sure you give me the correct e-mail address or 'initials/nom De plume' in the 'comment' section...

Lastly, we will also be working on perfecting the "Vopple" again this year and due to my absolute perfectionist nature, they will again only be made available in 24 lots at a price of only 50.00 per box. This purchase would obviously include our free -Eat Less Chikin- Get you some Vopple - T-shirt and a "Fuck Pickles" wristband.... Oh and I forgot, "the grassman" will leave a message on your answering machine, cellphone, or phonecard?


Sleep well, those of you who sleep....

Much Love

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to grow fruit in particularly "juicy" shapes and market them as "Grab-apples".
-sc

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a money maker right there, but do you think that gobery stores would be willing to add an "NC-17" area for produce? Or are you thinking more online sales?

J

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely. Hell, I know grocery stores in Dallas would stock it. They're f-ing meat markets. A girl can't get a tube of monistat in peace for christ's sake (how was that? I've had a lot of wine). I should real consider creating a joint venture with astroglide though.

8:52 PM  
Blogger DJ KFC and the Pot Pan Kitchen Posse said...

That's a great idea, but would you want to call it "mono-glide" or "astro-stat"...?

And if you did, and got it shelved at the grocery store or co-op, would this make the grocery store more or less of a meat market?

What would be the intended effect?

And would it help me to sell more "Vopples"?

These are all things that must be considered...

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you finally conceded that it's pronounced GRAPE-L.

And what's the Vegas reference...? Is that a shot at me?!

LL

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home