Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm all lost in the Supermarket....


Today, I took our one-time babysitter/little sister/housesitter to lunch. I hadn't seen her too much since she moved to Denton for school. She's kinda like that cool little sister I never had. I have a big one and she kicks ass, but she's actually small, and couldn't.

It's more complicated to write that thought than think it, cause believe me, people say my sister IS hot...

Why'd I write that? You know I don't mean it that way... fuck.

Anyway, she showed up at the house this morning, and interrupted my shower I might add, because she had just been fired from her job. I honestly think this may have been the first time she has actually been fired. She was obviously upset and worrying about surviving.

Then I thought of myself and I thought: "That really sucks!" I mean, she is like maybe finishing her freshman year of school, and she's racked with stress like she's 35...

So she hung out with the kids, talked to me and WIF, and I had to go to the store, so I asked her if she wanted to come with and get some lunch. We had to go to Wal-Mart - which by the way is of the SUPER Wal-Mart variety....

SIDENOTE: I think WAL-Mart's should really change their designation; when it comes to what different sized Wal-Mart's can sell you, and what curse words they invoke.

SUPER Wal-Mart's would be referred to as simply "Mother Fucking Wal-Marts"

And so on and so on....

http://www.walmart-blows.com/news.htm

Anyway, "Sissy" as Rhett calls her, cheered up and I made it through Wal-Mart in part because she has SUPER keen Super-Market skills - Thanks lissa

And it's because of her that today I didn't have a bourbon until noon...
In my liver's mind, I earned a chip.....

***'s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home