Friday, February 09, 2007

Effing Nose

Kids are cool...

I know what your thinking.... Only if your drunk.... Right?

JUST KIDDING!!!

When I was teaching, no doubt I drank myself to sleep some nights, but when you have children you realize several things... First off, they are sponges... in both the good and the bad ways... Secondly, they are really fun. It's great to watch them use or do something for the first time. You kinda get to experience everything again for the first time.

As our business and household isn't completely conventional there are occasions where I may use foul language. For example I may get bit by a Green Tree Python and say something to the effect of: "Oh shit, that fucking snake just nailed me again!"

I realize this is a problem and I am trying to curtail the cursing - (Refer to the Aww Dirt! post earlier)

Anyway, a few days ago, Rhett was helping me pack a shipment and sneezed, only it was a messy sneeze - if you know what I mean...

So, I look at Rhett, and he very calmly and dryly looks back - with his beautiful little brown eyes - and says.... "Fucking Nose!"

I was upset/moved and proud....


GLITTER sidenote

I saw a comic the other night describe glitter as the STD of craft supplies....

It goes like this.... If your going to use it, you need to be prepared to have it for the rest of your life, and expect outbreaks no matter what you do at any moment.... Be it puting on a shirt or brushing your hair, or leaving the strip club.

I think this is true. So, if she's "crafty" - watch out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home